Benefits of the Kindseat Meditation Bench with special edition Red Velvet cover:
- Our Kindseat is fully adjustable, meaning it’s very flexible and inclusive, suiting all body shapes, sizes and types!
- The Kindseat is very reliable and strong:
- the legs can’t collapse since there are no screws or hinges to move unintentionally
- Our bench has been tested up to 20 stone in weight, making it very strong
- Because the legs are independent from the seat, they follow the surface they rest on. This means the bench can sit on thick mats or our Zabuton cushion and uneven ground
- The materials and products used are ethically sourced, produced and shipped to you
- The bench is made of sustainable Birchwood Ply from Finland
- The straps holding the legs to the seat are wide and stable, with easy-use clips to make assembly pain free.
- The velvet cushion cover adds a touch of luxury and comfort to your meditation
- The non-slip base of the velvet cushion is durable and water resistant, meaning you will never slip off the bench when resting on it
Made in the UK by Devon Disability Collective
Every Kindseat bench, cushion & bag is carefully crafted in the UK by Devon Disability Collective, a Social Enterprise that provides quality employment & training for people with disabilities.
Follow us for the latest Kindseat news and offers:
The perfect pair
Our Kindseat meditation bench and Kindseat Zabuton cushion are both unrivalled for your practice on their own, however together they are the perfect combination for ultimate support.
The cushion placed under the bench removes pressure from your knees and ankles, whilst the bench ensures you’re at the perfect tilt to support your pelvis and improve your posture. Now you can happily meditate for longer in complete contentment with the Kindseat bench and Zabuton cushion combination!
One of the most important traits of the Kindseat meditation bench is that it’s fully adjustable in both height and tilt. Because we are all built differently, we need our meditation bench to be at different heights to support our spine and at different tilts to support our pelvis.
The adjustments don’t have to be drastic, even little changes of tilt can hugely improve your posture and comfort levels. The design facilitates for everyone, and there is no risk of tipping backwards off the bench thanks to the engineering of the bench.
What you can use the kindseat bench for:
The Kindseat was designed for the purpose of sustained, pain free meditation practices. You can comfortably sit in both a cross-legged and easy seat position on our bench, if you wish to discover more ways to sit in your Kindseat, please read our Meditation and Yoga poses article.
However, the limits of the Kindseat meditation bench don’t stop there; the bench ranges in height from 0.75cm to 27cm, meaning it doubles as a comfortable low regular seat. This is perfect for sitting around low tables and taking to events and gatherings where you will be sitting for a long duration of time.
The Kindseat bench is also perfect for travel, weighing only 1.1kg transporting it in its very own carry case is effortless. Taking on holidays and retreats, to picnics or camping, the options are endless!
There are no reviews yet.